- معرفی محصول
- جزئیات محصول
- نظرات کاربران
- شماره مدلHBDV-I Prime
- Viscosity Range800to 104M cPs
- Display infoViscosity : cps or mPa.s,%Torque,speed/spindel,Temperature C or F
- Number of Spindels6
- Number of Increments18
Features & Benefits
- PC Interface for use with optional Wingather Software and output connection to printer
- Direct access to time measurement function (time to torque, time to stop)
- Temperature off-set capability to ±5°C
- Senses and displays continuously:
- Viscosity (cP or mPa·s)
- Temperature (°C or °F) (OPTIONAL)
- % Torque
- Speed (rpm)
- Spindle used
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Select all functions from user-friendly keypad
- Choice of 18 rotational speeds
- Optional RTD temperature probe
- Auto-zero function to ensure precision torque measurement
- Auto-range function to define full scale range (FSR) for all spindle/speed combinations
- Warns of under- or over-range torque measurement condition
- Direct output to chart recorder
- Timed Stop feature to measure viscosity at precise user specified time interval
- Time to Torque feature to measure the time interval for sample to reach user defined torque value
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
click to enlarge
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the “thinnest” materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request. To learn more about spring ranges and model selection, please call Brookfield Engineering or one of our authorized dealers.
Optional RTD Temperature Probe DVP-94Y.
Also requires special circuit board for temperature sensing. Must be ordered when instrument is purchased. Call for details.
لینک های مرتبط
|صفحه اختصاصی BROOKFIELD|